ROLES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
Lead and plan the activities of Leisure and MICE Sales team for the 7 Savoy Signature units with over 1200 rooms, as well as manage sales forecasts, budgets, and optimisation processes.
To be the image of Savoy Signature in its representation in sales and promotional activities, locally, nationally and internationally,
particularly in luxury travel events.
- Knowledge of promotion strategies, sales and brand positioning;
- Fluency in English (CEFR C2);
- Experience in the position for which you are applying (minimum 3 years);
- Professional background in the Hospitality sector, in the Leisure and MICE segments;
- Strong goal-orientation and ability to meet deadlines;
- Availability to participate in events, fairs and other promotional activities;
- University degree (preferable).
- Availability to travel and flexible hours;
- Leadership spirit and team motivation
- Ability to plan and a strong sense of organisation;
- Excellent personal image and presentation;
- Good communication, interpersonal and institutional relationship skills
- Dynamism and proactivity;
- Driving licence (preferable).
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter and photo, indicating the position you are applying for, to the email: email@example.com .