Coordination of online sales and distribution
- Loading of annual tariffs and offers on clients’ extranets;
- Implementation and management of channel manager;
- Supervise the positioning of hotels on online channels, with a view to premium positioning and visibility of excellence;
- Communicating with partners on a regular basis with a view to increasing revenue;
- Monitoring of results, as well as the performance of offers;
- Identification of new online distribution and sales opportunities;
- Daily occupancy vs. demand management operations, in order to capture new reservations;
- Configuration and maintenance of 1-way and 2-way interfaces;
- Representing the company at tourism events;
- Daily pick-up analysis and production of reports;
- Online sales and distribution trends research;
- Yield Management;
- Elasticity and A / B tests.
- Experience in a Reservations and e-commerce role, preferably in the hotel sector;
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Adwords and Google Analytics;
- Excellent online and offline communication skills;
- Excellent English proficiency;
- Capacity for planning, using a methodical approach and assertiveness;
- Knowledge of Online Distribution;
- Computer skills, namely advanced use of Excel.
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a covering letter and photograph, indicating the position you are applying for, to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.