The Digital Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing digital marketing activities to acquire new customers and drive hotel revenues. The Digital Manager, with a direct report to the Head of Marketing, executes digital marketing campaigns and measures success through outcomes supported by analytics and reporting. This manager will work as a part of the skilled and passionate Marketing Team and will play a crucial part in ensuring our digital positioning and that a persuasive and cohesive marketing message is delivered.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Marketing or a relevant fiel;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Hands-on job experience in the digital platform’s in the hospitality industry (preferred);
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online and marketing measurement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities and to work on a tight schedule and deadlines;
- Multitasking and priority management;
- Precision and time management;
- Communicative and influential profile.
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a cover letter and photograph, indicating the position you are applying for, to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only considered candidates will be contacted.